Claim your fame of toppling awesomeness. Compete head to head against your fellow topplers for a chance at glory, fame, and domino supremacy. Submit your record today! When submitting for a yearly record, if it beats an all-time record it will count for both boards in that category. At the close of the year, midnight (eastern standard time) of new years eve the yearly boards are ended and a new year begins anew. All yearly records are saved to a searchable archive for that year in the archive section of the Learderboards page (see bottom). The most important part of Bulk Dominoes Leaderboards is to have fun!
Rules and Restrictions:
1. The topple must be one continuous shot.
2. The dominoes must be toppled, only fallen dominoes will be counted. (for the stack, it needs to be knocked over after standing for 15 secs.)
3. The domino setup and video upload date must be no more than 1 month old from submission date.
4. You must be present in the video (beginning or end is fine); "I'm [alias] and this is my attempt at the Bulk Dominoes [Entry] Record." In the case of a group, "We're [alias, alias, etc] and this is our attempt at the Bulk Dominoes [Entry] Record."
5. Only Bulk Dominoes may be used.
6. Video must be publicly available. In case of a removed video, the record will be forfeited.
7. A setup only counts for one record, although videos may include multiple setups as long as the rest of the rules are followed.
8. Additional Rules and Restrictions can be found(if any) on the Individual Leaderboard pages.
9. Family friendly content only. (this includes names, companies, references, content, etc)
10. Have fun!